2 Jobs Openings
Lagos, Akwa Ibom
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) one of the leading telecommunications services providers in Nigeria, with its headquarter in Lagos, which happens to be the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
Airtel is recruiting people to fill various positions in the company.
- To win, maintain and expand relationships with assigned channel partners based on geography, channel or market with the responsibility for achieving sales, profitability and partner recruitment objectives.
- A first degree or it’s equivalent in Computer Science, Business Administration, Sales, and Marketing or Business related discipline
- Must have 5 years + experience :
- Computer literacy
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer orientation
- People development/ management.
- Sales knowledge
- Product/ Service development
- Product/ Service management
Graduate Zonal Marketing Executive
- Responsible for stimulating customer acquisition and sales through brand visibility across the different channels, increasing revenue and reducing churn through effective know your customer (KYC) campaigns and other trade engagements that positively drive brand positioning. The incumbent is primarily responsible for local market brand development and data analytics for his zone to drive insights to brilliant execution on-field by Area Sales Managers and Market Developers.
- 1st degree in Engineering, Social or Pure Science.
- Second degree in business management or marketing will be an added advantage
- Excellent organizational, communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Technical Marketing skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience in marketing activations and channel branding from agency or FMCG industry.
- Excellent command of the English language.