3 Job Openings
Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited
PADUA PETROLEUM NIGERIA LIMITED (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. We venture into this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in-country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is a need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry. PPNL aims to be a model and a reference point in our areas of operation and to bring to bear the wealth of experience of our knowledgeable and dedicated staff garnered over the years. Our success is supported by an extensive knowledge of the local business environment within the Oil and Gas sector of the Nigerian economy.
Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited is looking for individuals with 5-10 years of experience to fill various positions in their office in Lagos state.
- HND / B.Sc in Engineering field.
- 5 – 10 years experience in Project, ICT / Telecommunications and Operations Activities related to Oil and Gas Production and Development
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Must be proficient in common PC software (MS Word; MS Excel; Lotus Notes; etc.)
- Read, write and speak fluent English
- Effective Communication and Presentation skills
- Must be able to work in a multicultural environment
- Strong Work ethic; self-motivated with excellent work organization skills.
- 5 – 10 years experience and clear understanding of Drawing MTOs, Positive Material Identification, and their specification requirements, understanding of Job Card Systems, Material Selection, Bag & Tag System, Inventory Skills, Forward Planning Skills, Communication Skills, and any other work within his capabilities
- Must be proficient in the use of common PC Software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Read, Write and Speak English fluently.
- Ensure consistent and effective implementation of the Interface Management Plan project-wide
- Establish a system for EPC Contractor organizations and company to coordinate their activities as required to effectively manage and organize physical interfaces per principles and requirements of Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS), System 8.3 Interface Management
- Coordinate with Contractors to ensure the development of their Interface Management procedures and resolution of all Project interfaces. Review and endorse Contractors’ plans/procedures
- Ensure alignment of Contractors with all interfacing parties
- Ensure that Contractors promptly develop interface agreements per the Contract External Responsibility Matrix & further identify interfaces as required for the Project
- Steward and regularly attend Contractors interface coordination meetings and facilitate interaction, where applicable, across all project groups, Contractor and Company
- Facilitate regular communication between Contractors to ensure interface execution and closeout
- Ensure Contractors produce and regularly maintain comprehensive Interface Data Registers of all identified interfaces and provide regular reporting metrics
- Acts as Coordinator for all Company functions where Company is named as an interfacing party
- Technically assess the criticality of interfaces and issues associated with late or missing information. Identify interface performance issues and work with Project Engineers and Project Manager to facilitate resolution
- Work with Project Engineers to highlight and help resolve any associated contractual issues/potential change orders arising from interface issues
- Keeps the Technical Manager and Project Manager informed of interface matters that could potentially jeopardize Project Objectives
- Maintain the Project’s Central Interface Registers that summarizes critical Interface Agreements and provide reporting
- 6-10 years of experience with a degree from a recognized institution. Knowledgeable in planning, coordination between functions and disciplines. Ability to work with others.
- Contract Administration, Business Controls and Plans, Project Scheduling, Tracking and Costing Methods. Experienced with Interface Issues encountered with Major Projects in the Oil and Gas or Petrochemical Industry.
- Must be proficient in the use of common PC Software (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.). Read, Write and Speak English fluently.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The application deadline is April 3, 2020.