Category Development Executive
Nestle Nigeria Plc
As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Nestle is recruiting to individual to fill the position of a Category Development Executive in their office in Lagos.
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a Category Development Executive for one of its business units to provide support in the effective planning and implementation of the annual Integrated Commercial Plan (ICP) in order to generate strong business results for the category.
- Assisting in the development of category plans during the ICP by contributing and providing the required brand-related inputs to the process.
- Developing and executing consumer activity plan.
- Implementing and monitoring planned consumer activities for the brands in the portfolio and making proposals on areas that need improvement.
- Managing sampling specific to the category.
- Understanding the impact of the Marketing investment on the Profit and Loss of the category and tracking the brand’s performance and health.
- Contributing to the pre and post-evaluation of consumer activities by providing the required input / data.
- Working with the Category Manager on all brand-related inputs for the monthly Business Planning meetings.
- Assisting to ensure that pricing is in line with the guidelines agreed with the business by making recommendations when required, on pricing to consumers and defining the desired relative pricing.
- Working in partnership with local and international agencies to implement consumer activities according to the consumer activity plan
What will make you successful:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration or other related fields.
- 2 – 3 years experience in Marketing, acquired within a similar multinational FMCG company. Experience working in cross-functional teams such as Sales or other relevant functions would be an advantage.
- Possession of a high degree of consumer insight/market intelligence.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Effective planning and project management skills.
Note: We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.