Jesuit Memorial College
Jesuit Memorial College is a Catholic and Jesuit coeducational boarding secondary school open to students of all faiths. The school is located in Port Harcourt. Like other Jesuit schools all over the world, Jesuit Memorial College seeks to impart to its students the discipline and skills, character and intellectual development that will prepare them to continue their education in the finest universities and ultimately, to assume positions of leadership and positive influence within their families, states and the nation. The school provides education in the sciences and arts and encourages a wide range of interests within a disciplined framework.
- The English Teacher will plan, prepare and deliver instruction in English Language to students in JS 1-3 and SS 1-3 students in accordance with the Nigerian National Policy on Education and regulations of Jesuit Memorial College.
- The teacher will cover effectively and efficiently every item in the scheme of work in use in the school while also teaching the students all they need to know in everyday life in relation to English Language
- Over and above all, every teacher at Jesuit Memorial College is a role model for the students.
- B.Ed/B.A in English Language. Any higher degree or qualification in the field is an advantage.
- At least 2 years of teaching experience in a similar role.
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Good command of English Language (written and spoken)
- Good understanding of adolescent psychology
- Good interpersonal skills
- A team player
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision
- Proficiency in use of Office Suite like Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, Curriculum Vitae and Letter of Attestation from their referees (in Microsoft Word formats) and scanned credentials to “The Human Resources Manager” via: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to “The Principal” via email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Note: Hard copies of the above-mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate.