Medexia Limited is an accredited Nigerian company whose Memorandum and Article of Association permits them, inter-alia, to transact “medical expenses administration, healthcare delivery, medical cost curtailment” and other such allied matters. The company was accredited by the National Health Insurance Scheme as a registered Health Maintenance Organization with registration number HMO/44.
Medexia Limited is looking for an individual to fill the following job positions in the office in Ogun state:
Head of Operations
- We are looking for a Head of Operations to oversee daily activities across functions such as finance, IT and regulatory compliance.
- If you are committed to productivity and compliance, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you’ll ensure our operations run smoothly and that people are productive.
- Formulate business strategy with others in the executive team
- Design policies that align with overall strategy
- Implement efficient processes and standards
- Coordinate customer service operations and find ways to ensure customer retention
- Oversee the implementation of technology solutions throughout the organization
- Manage contracts and relations with customers, vendors, partners and other stakeholders
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements.
- Proven experience as Head of Operations, Operations Director or similar leadership role
- Familiarity with all business functions including HR, finance, supply chain and IT
- Experience with implementing IT systems
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting
- Good with numbers and financial planning
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Analytical mind
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc / BA in Business, Computer Science or other relevant field.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume to email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
- We are looking for a responsible Healthcare Administrator to coordinate our medical services.
- For this role, you should understand healthcare regulations and be able to handle medical information discretely.
- Your duties include budgeting, ordering medical supplies and maintaining employee records.
- Our ideal candidate has previous experience as a Healthcare Administrator and is able to complete administrative tasks accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Monitor budgets and prepare reports
- Maintain medical and staff records
- Track medical and office supplies stock
- Update patient health records, including admissions and insurance data
- Create work schedules for staff members
- Keep records of expenses and suggest ways to minimize costs
- Answer queries from doctors, nurses, and patients
- Liaise with medical staff to identify efficiencies in the facility’s operations
- Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations
- Proven working experience as a Healthcare Administrator, Medical Office Manager or relevant role
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations and medical law
- Understanding of medical terminology
- Experience with administrative and accounting procedures
- Familiarity with databases and spreadsheets (especially MS Excel)
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Communication skills with a problem-solving attitude
- B.Sc degree in Healthcare Administration or Business Administration, with a qualification in healthcare
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as a subject of the email.
Note, the deadline for submitting the application is 1st May 2020.